WUD Hotel will open on 1 June 2020.
The world stopped due to coronavirus crisis. We however continue to work. Please visit the first wooden hotel in the region and we will make your stay with us worthwhile. Our professional staff will do as much as they can to ensure that you will have a pleasant, relaxed and comfortable stay.
Reservations can be made on the following email address email@example.com .
We adopted stricter measures that will further raise our standards and improve hygienic safety of our guests and of our staff. We pay much attention to cleanliness, thus apart from regular cleaning we carefully implement the mandatory health measures and recommendations for disease prevention from National Institute for Public Health (NIJZ) and we follow the WHO guidelines.
- In accordance with recommendations produced by the National Institute for Public Health we regularly clean locks, door handles, doors and other surfaces.
- Our staff has at all time available disinfectant, safety mask, gloves, disinfection wipes in accordance with WHO standards and guidelines.
- We daily ensure air exchange in all our rooms.
- All rooms are daily ventilated.
- The Clinical Centre (central Slovenian healthcare institution) is only 15 minutes by car, nearest ambulance 10 minutes by car, the nearest pharmacy is only 5 minutes away on foot.
- Till further notice we do not require guarantee for direct reservations
- Please keep in mind that changes in dates and service may incur extra costs depending on the date of reservations.
- We will attend every inquiry separately. We will offer services that are under these circumstances available and possible.